Friday

Celebrity Apprentice - Episode 10

For Survivor Micronesia Episode 5, click here.

I did not catch The Celebrity Apprentice Episode 10. One of the kids reset the Tivo and it didn't tape. I thought I could catch it on the NBC website, but they only broadcast full first-run episodes within the US due to copyright restrictions. So I tried the rebroadcast on CNBC on Saturday night but it turns out the same copyright restrictions keep Canadian cable service providers from carrying the CNBC rebroadcast. Finally I tried to catch the episode on the website of the Canadian Celebrity Apprentice broadcaster, Global TV. They are running a promotion with American Express and only American Express cardholders can watch it online. I love the show, but I'll be damned if I'm going to get a new credit card just to watch one episode.

I cannot believe the way the fates have conspired to prevent me from seeing Omarosa get fired. Oh Karma, how have I offended thee?

No comments: